- The Arabian Fashion and Lifestyle blog, Sans Retouches, features midEATS among the 14 Most Powerful Arab Food Bloggers.
- MidEats is featured as a Top Middle Eastern Food Blog of 2014.
- MidEats is featured in The National, the top newspaper in the United Arab Emirates, as Best Middle Eastern food blog … what an honor! Here’s an online version of the article in The National that has us featured.
- MidEats is featured as a “Top 5 Middle Eastern Food Blogs” by Sugar Street! Thanks for listing us among the best!
- Brenda of midEats wins the Braun Ramadan Challenge! During Eid in August 2011, Brenda won a hamper full of Braun kitchen electrics to help concoct her favorite Middle Eastern dishes!
- Heba’s review of grass-fed ghee on MidEats was featured on the reviews section of the Pure Indian Foods website, under the New York Times review.
midEATS Press Coverage:
- Celebrating Ramadan during the COVID-19 pandemic, midEATS Founder Brenda Abdelall shares with EATER how her family tries to maintain traditional foods.
- Founder Brenda Abdelall helps her friend Malaka Gharib of NPR host her first Eid celebration!
- midEATS shares with RFI radio the plethora of amazing vegan Middle Eastern foods.
- An exciting Thanksgiving feature by WAMU called Turkey and Tamales: People of Color Share Their Multicultural Thanksgivings highlights midEATS’ pomegranate cranberry sauce.
- Ready for some football?! The website for foodies on a mission to locate recipe, Yummly, features Brenda’s muhammara as a great game day dip.